If you’ve never heard of a fire opal before, it’s a red-orange iridescent stone (A few are shown...
Back to the Grind: Five Fall Business Ideas
Students may be dreading the end of summer, but you can give them a reason to look forward to fall and boost your business. Make September a success with these five ideas for the back-to-school season.
1. Offer a fall student discount. With your cool nail art and fall discount, trendsetting student clients will be bragging to all their friends about your salon. You can even offer a program where guests get a discount for referring others.
2. Create nail design options with school colors. Students will show their school pride by requesting your school themed nail art.
3. Teachers need pampering too! You'll get an A+ when you offer back- to-school teacher appreciation specials.
4. Flyer college campuses. Get attention from new and returning college students by posting and handing out flyers on the local campuses.
5. Contact sororities and school groups to offer custom packages. Provide service discount rates for events at college campuses. For instance, propose a monthly sorority night special where your team visits to the sorority house for a night of pampering.