Each day in the month of October, we'l pick a favorite Halloween nail art design - and tomorrow...
Summer Nail Polish Collection: Gelish All About the Glow
Danny Haile, CEO and Founder of Gelish®, is preparing to launch what he is calling the “brightest collection, yet.” Originally sparked by the idea of big city lights and party glow sticks, Haile wanted to capture those same bright colors you would see at night, on a summer day. The All About the Glow Collection is expected to be available starting May 2013.
“Women with tan skin, wearing brightly colored swimsuits on the beach gives that excitement of summer. I wanted this collection to bring that same feeling to anyone, any time of year. And besides, what woman doesn’t want to glow?”
All About the Glow features six new colors, each appropriately named to match the collection's theme:
· Sometimes A Girl’s Gotta Glow: Brilliant lime green
· Radiance Is My Middle Name: Vibrant teal
· You Glare, I Glow: Electric purple
· Brights Have More Fun: Hot pink
· Make You Blink Pink: Light pink
· I’m Brighter Than You: Vivid coral
[Image courtesy of Hand & Nail Harmony]